Friday, November 12, 2010

My Memories (Maggie's version)

While updating this blog, the memories of Tokyo flooded back to me again. I thank God that my last week as a twenty-something in Tokyo and Hakone was a memorable one. For the past one year, I have been confessing that I will be celebrating my 30th birthday with a big bang. It was indeed special. I am glad I have my beloved sister, Kaiyi with me. The 1.5 months of planning, researching, calculator punching was totally worth it. The whole trip was considered a success. Really, fail to plan, plan to fail.

Kaiyi, my most faithful travel partner, my navigator who always guide me back to hotel. We did argue over small matters but all the misgivings disappeared into the thin air as soon as we see food, shopping or something fun. She's the only one who is willing to starve with me and who shares my goal in budget travelling.

I've learnt and I've grown in this trip. With this trip, I am confident that this decade of my life will be happier than my previous one.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment